Scarborough SeaGals events
Due to the current exceptional circumstances and the advice given by the UK Government to avoid any social contact, our Committee has cancelled all meetings, events and clubs associated with Scarborough SeaGals WI until further notice.
Regular Events – all cancelled for the forseeable future
- Book Club – second Thursday in the month. Meet at a member’s home 7pm.
- Walking/Talking Club – every Thursday. Meet at chosen location at 10.30am.
- Coffee Club – every Monday morning, 10.30am.
- Supper Club – last Friday of the month, venue varies, typically meet 7pm
- Gardening Club – meet 2pm Sunday at the allotment
- Beach Club – bring your towel
Current events – All cancelled for the foreseeable future
You will find the latest version of the Federation Newsletter below which lists a wide range of Federation events. If any Scarborough Sea Gals members would like to book a place at any of the events on the newsletter, please bring your money to the next meeting and speak to our Events Secretary who will arrange to book this on your behalf.
These events are open to all WI members. Places are always limited so early booking is essential.
January 2019 Newsletter
February 2019 Newsletter
March 2019 Newsletter
April 2019 Newsletter
May 2019 Newsletter
June 2019 Newsletter
November 2019 Newsletter
March2020 Final Newsletter