You will find the latest version of the Federation Newsletter below which lists a wide range of Federation events. If any Scarborough Sea Gals members would like to book a place at any of the events on the newsletter, please bring your money to the next meeting and speak to our Events Secretary Kersty Dingley-McKenzie who will arrange to book this on your behalf.
Scarborough Sea Gals events:
- Book Club – second Thursday in the month. Meet at a member’s home 7pm.
- Walking/Talking Club – every Thursday. Meet at chosen location at 10.30am.
- Coffee Club – every Monday morning. Meet at Walkers Cafe 10.30am.
- Craft Club – every 2nd and 4th Tuesday in the month. Meet in Scarborough Indoor Market at 10.30am
- Supper Club – last Friday of the month, venue varies, typically meet 7pm
Federation events, open to members:
These events are open to all WI members. Places are always limited so early booking is essential. Full details are given in the most recent newsletter (below). Booking should be made by emailing Scarborough Sea Gals Secretary using firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fun, Food & Fitness, Saturday 2 March 9.30am – 12.30pm, Ayton Village Hall,
- Pres/Sec workshop, Saturday 9 March 10.00am – 3.00pm, WI House, Thirsk
- Lunch at Monk Fryston Hall, Thursday 21 March 12.00pm for 12.30pm, Monk Fryston Hall
- Prog. Planning workshop, Saturday 6 April 10.00am – 3.00pm, WI House, Thirsk
- Spring Council Meeting, Wednesday 10 April 10.30am – 3.30pm, Scarborough Spa Complex
- Hanging Baskets demonstration, Wednesday 8 May 7.00pm, Brown’s Nurseries, York
- Crochet workshop, Friday 10 May, WI House, Thirsk
- Needle Felting workshop, Sunday 12 May 10.00am – 3.00pm, WI House, Thirsk
- Knitting workshop, Friday 17 May 10.00am – 3.00pm,WI House, Thirsk
- Hanging Baskets demonstration, Tuesday 21 May 7.00pm, Brown’s Nurseries, York
- Federation Quiz, Monday 20 May 7-9pm, Duffield Village Hall
- Sailing Taster, Thursday 20 June, 4pm, Ripon Sailing Club
- WI Day Crafts Market, Sunday 15 September, 12-4pm, Thirsk Town Hall
January 2018 Newsletter
February 2018 Newsletter
March 2018 Newsletter
April 2018 Newsletter
May 2018 Newsletter
June 2018 Newsletter
July 2018 Newsletter
August 2018 Newsletter
September 2018 Newsletter
October 2018 Newsletter
November 2018 Newsletter
December 2018 Newsletter
January 2019 Newsletter
February 2019 Newsletter